Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hump Day Slump

Yesterday in my staff retreat at work we had a guest that talked about our Birkman results. (If you don't know about Birkman, here is the short version - personality assessment that facilitates team building, executive coaching, leadership development, career management and interpersonal conflict resolution) One thing that rang SO true was when we don't have or make use of a creative outlet we can suffer in our personal and professional life. AMEN!
I can feel this, for lack of a better word, grouchiness come over me and I start looking around for a project. I have several projects started, but none really completed yet.

Here are some projects that I am working on:

This is for my guest room or better known as the blue room. Stay tuned!
I found this old fan at one of my favorite haunts. There is no off/on switch, you just plug it in. The first time I plugged it in I was so happy that it worked and then I got really excited because it was oscillating. My husband corrected me, it was just vibrating so much that it was moving around on the table. Oh well. Where to put it?



I don't know if I will make it to the beach this summer, so I brought the beach to us!
More to come!

1 comment:

Kristina at The Purple Pea said...

I love the frame! And I love the shells in the glass idea.You have totally given me a great decor idea!

So? Any updates on the treasures you've found?