Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year



Happy New Year!



My sweet, sweet Daisy





Tour of homes.


(Don't know where the home pics are, this is the court house...)



Yummys - rice krispy treats and gooey coconut bars (super yummy)




Prep for mini beef wellingtons


We had a buch of little things for our New Year's eve dinner


(Beef wellies, sushi, fried lobster tail, shrimp, etc.)



Sushi


(from Publix, but it is all in the presentation)














This was our Christmas dinner



Curious girls!
(They knew there was good food to be had)



I think eat and sleep pretty much sums it up!

1 comment:

bullie_mama said...

OMG, your bullies are beautiful!! Come on over to my blog and check out my little Miss Weezer. Weezer is our third Bullie rescue. We lost both of our loves - Hannah & Panda last year within 4 months of each other and it was the worst thing I've ever been through. But we finally got out of our funk and decided to rescue again - and now we have this little tiny Weezer to cheer us up every day! Too bad I didn't know you when you were visiting the Pacific NW, we could've had a little Bullie meetup! -Sara.