Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1 Year Anniversary!

This was my very first blog on September 25, 2008.
Boy does time fly!
I really enjoy reading and learning from all of your blogs! Thanks for the support and inspiration!

Greetings,

This is my first blog! Not really sure about this, but what I do know is that there are some really creative people out there. I want to share my creative projects and hear about yours. When I see a new thing - craft, recipe, whatever, I have to figure out how to reproduce it. If it something that I like, I become obsessed with trying to recreate it and make it mine. I haven't really found out what to do with all of these projects after I have mastered them, but I love a challenge.

My latest recreation was cupcake pops from Bakerella. I made them for a baby shower at work and everyone really liked them.

Update - the babies were born early and have turned 1!

Baking has never been my thing. Even in culinary school I was more of a cook than a baker. So to hear rave reviews and having them pass my way too critical self analysis, I was thrilled. You have to check out Bakerella, she is my baking hero! http://bakerella.blogspot.com/


Until next time~

No comments: